INFRINGEMENT TAKE-DOWN POLICY
Please note that Graphic Tee Coach is only a logistics and fulfillment partner and is not directly involved in the screening, designing, production or sale of t-shirt products. As such, Graphic Tee Coach is not responsible for the content incorporated into t-shirts ordered through Graphic Tee Coach's services, nor is it responsible for the content of the online storefronts hosted by Graphic Tee Coach for its users.
Graphic Tee Coach respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that users of its website and services to do the same. It is the policy of Graphic Tee Coach to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement. Please see Graphic Tee Coach's Terms and Conditions available at www.graphicteecoach.com/terms/ for more information.
To file a notice of an alleged copyright infringement with Graphic Tee Coach, you are required to provide written communication by email to the following address: email@example.comTo expedite our handling of your notice and to ensure your notice is properly reviewed, please include the following information in your email or refer to Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Graphic Tee Coach to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Graphic Tee Coach to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The form of notice set forth above is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act which may be found at the U.S. Copyright official website: http://www.copyright.gov. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing upon your copyright.
Graphic Tee Coach