Selling T-Shirts to Turn $30 Into $1000 In 90 Days!
Okay, I only know two ways to do this - gambling, and selling online. The problem with gambling is that it’s possible to lose your $30 before it ever has a chance to turn into $1,000. I’m going to explain how to do it selling tees without even risking your $30!
First, let’s break down your costs over the 3 month period, and then we’ll get to your profits. First is your Graphic Tee Coach membership, which is free for the first 14-days and then only $9.95/month after that.
Graphic Tee Coach Premium Membership
(14 days free)
Graphic Design Services
There you go… there’s your investment “risk” for three months. Now, let’s see how to convert this to $1,000 just by selling t-shirts.
You can make a thousand dollars by selling about 120 shirts. Start up is always slow, so let’s set the following selling targets:
10 T-Shirts Sold
30 T-Shirts Sold (40 Total)
80 T-Shirts Sold (120 Total)
Okay, now the fun part. Here’s how you’re going to do it.
Month one is going to be tough. (I didn’t say this was going to be easy. If it was, everyone would be doing it and you wouldn’t even have this opportunity). That said, it’s not going to be “digging ditches” tough… it’s just going to take a little time and focus though. Don’t worry… you have the time. Anyway, we need to do a few things:
- We need to convince Google and other search engines that your t-shirt designs are worth being found. We’re going to do some SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work to get traffic to your site. That, coupled with pay per click advertising. (By the way, you won’t pay for the clicks ‘til after you’ve made sales so I’m not including this in costs).
- You also need to get a bunch of shirts on your site in a hurry. In fact, we’re going to get a thousand shirts on your site. How? That’s secret sauce. That’s why you joined as a GTC premium member. You’re going to use the “Ask Steve” feature to discuss this with me. The thousand shirts are going to be different for everyone. You’re going to come up with the unique shirt ideas, but I’m going to give you templates that sell and merge them with your ideas. Also, this is where the small outsourced graphic designers investment comes in.
- Thirdly, you need to get some “hot seller” ideas on your site. This is going to be the trickiest part. It’s actually not hard… but it is for a new seller. Again, that’s why you’ve got “Ask Steve”. I’m successful if you’re successful so I’m highly motivated to guide you well! Between the premium tips and Ask Steve you’ll get some hot sellers on your site.
Month two is not going to be so tough. You’re going to get a mix of hot sellers and long term sellers on your site. We are going to use templates and tools to do this so you don’t have to be a graphic designer. (However, if you do know graphic design software like GIMP or Photoshop, you’ve got a bit of an advantage).
Month three is going to be the same. But, you’re going to add some marketing and social media tricks to the mix.
In the end you’re going to have around 1,500 shirts on your site. If you’re good, you can do it with fewer. If you’re slower to come up with the real clever stuff, you can add more shirts to get the same effect.
So, in summary, here’s the whole package required to make this work:
- Your own personal, unique ideas and experiences.
- Inexpensive but quality service providers.
- An ability to add good designs in bulk… quickly.
- Tips on what type of templates sell.
- Instruction on what pitfalls to avoid.
- Hot seller tips.
- Boosting Google rank.
- Effective use of Social Media.
All you need to do is subscribe for free, sign up for a shop setup, and start the timer. And, just so you have no reservations whatsoever, you can unsubscribe at any time inside the 14-days trial period and never pay a cent. I trust that won’t happen though!