Expert Secrets for Boosting Traffic & T-Shirt Sales
I'll tell you this right up front: The first 5 expert techniques that I am going to show you are awesome, and they will absolutely help boost traffic and sales to your t-shirt store. That said, the Game Changer tip at the bottom of this article is my favorite and has been the most successful of all the methods yet. So make sure to read everything!
5 Expert Techniques
So, you’ve got an online store. You’ve seen or heard of people who are getting good traffic and sales. How do they do it? Well… there are several ways, but there’s one really good one. First let’s start with a few things that work:
BONUS! The Game Changer
Okay, so there’s a good list of ideas. Everyone should be doing a little bit of the above. But, here’s the best approach of all:
- 1Put a bunch of products on your site and title them well.
- 2Ensure you have a working Google Merchant feed.
- 3Configure the Google Merchant feed correctly. *Warning: Not Google Ads!
- 4Add current event based products with keywords in the title that match the headlines in the current events.
- 5Periodically review the myriad reports in the Google Ads dashboard that help you determine where your clicks are coming from and how to get more. *Warning Number 2: Do not talk to Google support and let a Google rep talk you into setting up Google Ads!
So, if you have a store and you’re not getting good traffic from Google Merchant or worse yet your feed isn’t even set up, then ask us for help for goodness sake! Premium Graphic Tee Coach members get ongoing Google Merchant support.